About Mark Michael Lewis
For more information on Mark and his work, see <a title=”Game Of Thriving Site.” href=”http://GameOfThriving.com” target=”_blank”>http://GameOfThriving.com</a>
Mark Michael Lewis, aka The Profitability Coach, is a passionate author, entrepreneur coach, and Thriving Partnerships coach with 20+ years experience in the Life Optimization field. Over that time, Mark has trained literally 1000′s of people, been a consultant for 100′s of businesses, and coached hundreds of individuals and couples one on one.
Mark partners with clients whose bottom lines are a function of their effectiveness, who are serious about making more money, having more fun doing it, and experiencing deeper meaning and fulfillment – entrepreneurs, sales people, executives, etc.
1) Move Your Projects Forward and Accelerate Your Results.
– Building a business, increasing sales, corporate culture, etc.
– Profitably expressing your deeper purpose.
2) Enrich Your Relationships to be more Rewarding and Fulfilling
– Love, Romance, and Intimacy; Family, Friends, Community.
3) Get Serious About Having Fun in Your Life!
– Dramatically increase the quality of your daily life experience;
– Deepen your purpose, meaning, and happiness.
Mark uses a system that integrates Prosperity, Pleasure, and Purpose into a single framework called the Game Of Thriving (The More You Play, The Better Your Life Gets), that cuts through the BS to get to the heart of what works for Happiness, Wealth, and Fulfillment.
Mark has also served as a C-level executive at 3 conventional companies, run his own business, and published 3 books/cd-sets 1) RelationDancing: Consciously Creating What You Really Want In Your Relating. 2) The Key Is In The Darkness: Unlocking The Door To A Spiritual Life. and 3) Problems Are The Solution: Embracing Conflict As The Gateway To Love. His business experience makes Mark particularly effective at coaching executives and entrepreneurs to clarify their choices, make optimal business decisions, and implement them with gusto and style.
“If you are serious about taking your game to the next level, and want to discover what is possible for you through coaching with me, introduce yourself and we can figure out an optimal next step.”
– Mark Michael Lewis (Mark aht TheProfitabilityCoach.com)